Friday, January 04, 2013

Otherkin Now Available as an Audiobook!

I'm so excited to share this news - my first novel, OTHERKIN, is now available on audio from Audible!






The crazy thing is, I haven't even had a chance to listen to it yet myself. But the sample from Kathleen McInearny sounds awesome, and as weirdly big-headed as it might sound, I can't wait to hear the whole thing. Something about listening to it makes me feel more like a "reader" than the writer, if that makes any sense.

Book 2, OTHERMOON, is also contracted to come out as an audiobook. I'll let you know when.



I'm hopeful book 3 will also eventually be available in this format. My favorite way to listen to audiobooks is in the car during a long drive, or in little bits every morning on my way to and from work. I've been known to linger in my garage to get to the end of a chapter, although at least with my own books, I don't have to hang on to find out what happens!

No comments: