2008 was the Year of Writing, so 2009 will be... the Year of More Writing. Can't wait!
I don't technically do resolutions, but I do have goals for this year. Maybe we can check in at the end of the year and see what happened. The goals are:
1. Write another novel for teens. (Completely different and separate from the one I wrote last year.)
2. Write two more TV spec scripts. Finish the first one by April, the second by July. Start another spec TV or spec feature during the remainder of the year.
3. Get a book agent.
4. Get a TV agent.
5. Do at least three writing exercises a week.
6. Write two short stories.
7. Write in my journal at least once a week.
8. Write at least three poems.
9. Eat more cheesecake.
What? That's related to writing... in a way.