Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Paranormal Character Battle 2013!

The fabulous website Paranormal Cravings is having a character battle all July long.
If you love paranormal novels, hie thee to their site! (Clickenzee on the banner below to get there too!)
Paranormal Cravings BATTLE

Did I nominate my own character? You mean my character who can shift into an enormous tiger with unearthly strength, speed, and senses?


My character who can destroy technology with a thought? What do you think?

There are some kick-ass characters nominated - archangels and demons, vampires and even other shifters. Will Dez win the ultimate battle? Well, she's still young, so I'm not holding my breath. She hasn't stepped into the arena yet. We'll see what happens when she does... I'll try to let you know when she shows up!

No comments: