Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YA Lit Chat, here I come!

The fabulous non-profit organization YALitChat does a chat on Twitter every Wednesday, usually at 9pm EST./6pm PST, and this week, on Leap Day, Feburary 29, I'm one of the featured authors!  Woo hoo! And lucky me.

If you're on Twitter, just follow the #yalitchat hashtag at 6pm PST tomorrow to join in the conversation, ask questions, play word games, plus win books and other swag!

I've compiled a juicy little gift bag o' swag for one lucky winner. Details tomorrow. Since my book's not out till July and I don't have any Advanced Reader Copies yet, it'll be cool fun stuff in the theme of my book, Otherkin.

Other 2012 debut authors on the chat will be giving away copies of their books and related goodies as well.

It'll be a Leap Day full of tasty book goodness and flying tweets!

No comments: