Friday, September 02, 2011

My Book's on Goodreads!

The news came to my Inbox thanks to a Google Alert, looking like this:

Web1 new result for "Nina Berry"
 
Nina Berry (Author of Otherkin)
Nina Berry is the author of Otherkin (0.0 avg rating, 0 ratings, 0 reviews, published 2012)
www.goodreads.com/author/show/5145815.Nina_Berry
You can imagine how quickly I clicked on that link.  I have no idea how this happens, but my book just appeared on the Goodreads site, and people have already signed on as "to be read."

*Nina's Head Explodes*

God, I love the internet.

I have no idea if I should be doing anything to fill out the author info or anything.  I shall do my research.  Until then:  WOO HOO!

Nocover-blank-133x176
Otherkin
 
by
Nina Berry
My rating:
didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing

Otherkin

0.0 of 5 stars 0.00  ·  rating details  ·  0 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Nina Berry's OTHERKIN, in which a girl discovers she can shift into a tiger and is introduced into a world where people and objects aren't what they seem.
Expected publication: August 2012 by K Teen


No comments: