Friday, September 05, 2008

Another Photo Appears on Schmap!

The online travel site Schmap must be hard up for photos of York, because they selected another of my shots of that city in UK to illustrate its online guide.

You can see my photo and the overall guide here.

It's not the most exciting photo in the world, but hey - it's another appearance on the web for me, a person not exactly renowned for her photography prowess. The shot is of a portrait of a man named John Foote (I forget the artist's name, alas) in the York Gallery. My travel buddy Wendy and I spend half a rainy day there quite happily viewing various pieces of art. As it happens, Wendy knows a man named John Foote through her work, so she asked me to take this photo. And another moment of internet "fame" occurs for me...

Yeah, right.

No comments: