Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Author Fair and Book Signing This Sunday!

I'll be at the fabulous El Segundo Author Fair this Sunday, June 2, signing books and giving away bookmarks and temporary tiger tattoos from 1:30 - 2:30.

Barnes and Noble will have books on hand for people to buy if they wish, but I'm happy to sign books already purchased - or anything else you like. I'm easy like that.

Here's the flyer (front and back) telling you about all the fabulous authors and panels and such. I haven't been before, but apparently they get a lot of people.

So many great authors attending!

(Just click on an image to make it bigger if you wish.)




1 comment:

cheap runescape gold said...

yellow is my favorite color, how i would love handdyed yellow wool with dandelions. i'm very much looking forward to seeing what comes out of that pot! magic!

cheap rs gold
Diablo 3 Gold
Cheap BNS Gold