Saturday, June 20, 2009

Video test!



This is basically a test of my new Flip video phone. I'm seeing if I can upload videos from it and post them here. It's just me on the roof of a parking lot near Wilshire and Western, right after tonight's PJ Harvey concert at the lovely Wiltern Theater, one of my favorite venues in Los Angeles. Too bad it's too dark to share just how lovely the evening was. But it's short, and, fair warning, I appear very briefly at the end.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Thanks to the most creative, supportive, loving father a girl could ever have.

1 comment:

Doc Berry said...

Live video finishing with Nina herself on screen complete with sound. Huzzah! We want more videos of Nina. She writes with pictures and sound as well as words on screens and paper.
creative love from your
Dad